What Happens When You Invest in Yourself
Today’s guest is here to prove that you can start a full-time business while still working your day job. Jacinda White invested in herself and used the money she made working overtime to launch a business where she creates and sells cake jars.
You’ll learn how she utilized her community to help launch her business and how she turned competition into mentorship.
What’s really mind-blowing about all of this: she still works full-time in law enforcement in addition to working another part-time job while being a single mom.
- How to use your friends to test and perfect your product before you launch
- Why the people who support you, in the beginning, are essential to your success
- How to keep your business running smoothly by staying organized and planning ahead
- Why learning from people who are a few steps ahead of you is important
- How to balance 2 full-time jobs and being a parent
To help me deliver the best show possible
Here is a list of resources mentioned in this episode:
CindaIsSweet on Snapchat
318-404-7125 for orders