There’s a Lot of Money in Buying and Selling Shoes Right Now
Today’s guest has a room in his house with over 100 pairs of shoes. It literally looks like the back room of a footlocker. But he doesn’t just wear these shoes, he sells them and makes a profit. Today he’s going to tell us how he does it.
Tim Luong is going to walk us the shoe buying process which includes doing research, how to buy, and sell shoes to give yourself the best chance of making a profit.
- How to do research before shoes come out to know if your shoe will be profitable
- How to increase your chances of getting your hands on hard to find shoes
- Why having connects in the industry is important
- What some of the best sizes to buy are
- When and how to sell your shoes so you’ll make a profit
Here is a list of resources mentioned in this episode: