What is Burnout?
Burnout is a mental collapse due to overwork or stress. Julia Fischer, a certified health coach is here to share how we can identify, combat, and prevent burnout at work.
Even though she’s a trained health coach now Julia has experienced burnout at one of her previous jobs and shares what’s she’s learned about what it was like and how she got through it. She also covers her step-by-step process of working through emotions and finding work that makes you happy.
Have you ever experienced burnout?
How do you know if you’re tired of the work you do versus your work environment? Create a joy list. Julia will show you how in this episode.
- What burnout is and why it happens
- What behaviors and moods are associated with burnout
- How our breathing affects our mental state and how to breathe correctly
- Why writing down your problems helps you solve them
- Who you should be talking to when it comes to any kind of stress
- How to respond to others when others confide in you
Here is a list of resources mentioned in this episode: